Tightly Integrated Functionality
An enterprise solution which provides a centralized, access-controlled environment for creating and storing all your compliance controls, policies and procedures that are mapped to industry frameworks.
Being a successful project manager relies heavily on having your finger on the pulse of your projects and what your team is working on.
- Multiple project plans
- Work breakdown structure
- Assign user(s) to tasks
- Dynamic search filters
Knowing precisely where every requirement, use case and test is in the project life cycle is the key to delivering awesome projects.
- Store multiple requirements
- Define your own custom fields
- Attach files to data records
- Automatic change history
Staying on top of the issues backlog is the key to delivering a project that works for your end users.
- Register individual issues
- Organize issues into groups
- Assign issues to users
- Attach files such as screen dumps and error logs
Gathering requirements is a massive task in itself. Requirements can come in from email, web forms, workshops and customers.
- Create questionnaires
- Create requirement from submissions
- Create issues from submissions
- Authentication required questionnaires
Learn about more of our solution's features with a free demo.
Get Free Demo
RequirementONE integrates with different systems and our API is open so you can write your own integrations
Pricing and FAQs
- Q: How does pricing work?
- A: We price per user per month with an unlimited number of projects.
- Q: What is a project?
- A: You typically create a project per customer you have or per major product or system you work on.
- Q: What license can I get if I have a lot of users and projects?
- A: We can provide you with an Enterprise site license according to your specific needs. Please contact us to discuss details.
- Q: Can I have a private install of the RequirementONE platform?
- A: Yes we can provide a Private Cloud or On Premise deployment if required - contact us for more info.
We have partnered with the specialists and experts to bring you their best practice templates to help quick start projects